Gaming Looking for Someone to Grow with

DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone I just started a YouTube channel and uploaded the first few videos. I am looking for someone or a group of people to grow with and do collabs with.

What I'm looking for

- Someone that is just starting out
- Someone that doesn't swear
- Someone around my age group (13)

I will do a lot of Steam games and online games. On my channel I'm going to be doing a lot of PC games but I might end up doing PS4 games as well. Most of my games are T rated games or lower but I do have BO3 on my PS4.

Reactions: ringwave

ringwave

Reaction score
i would like to collab with you. im starting out on youtube aswell. you can add me on skype and we can talk if you would like. @theringwave is my skype

DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's great, can you tell me how old you are if you are comfortable telling me. Are you talking about just a few collabs or actually growing together and doing multiple collabs in the future?

Thanks we can talk on skype sometime soon

ringwave

Reaction score
I am 13, 14 in December. And I was Thinking maybe growing together?.

DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah we can grow together. Are there any specific games you have, that you would like to collab on?

ringwave

Reaction score
On PS4, I have black ops 3, the crew, rainbow six seige and a few others and on PC i only can play the browser based games e.g agar.io, slither.io and them until i get my new PC.

DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, I hope this doesn't change us collabing but I'm a girl(Tomboy). Don't feal bad if you don't want to collab or grow together.

ringwave

Reaction score
Nah, thats fine. if you would like to add me on skype then we can arrange a collab.

DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I'll add you on skype. Right now I can't record PS4 but I could still play it.