Hey all. I JUST started my channel and have purchased a brand new server! I've added a few mods, but we can work at running this server together to make it amazing for youtube!
I'd like to start an ARK series and do some random let's play videos as well. I've got some great ideas :D

I don't have any subs or videos just yet! I'm working on that as we speak.

I'd like to collaborate with 1 person or an entire group of people.

I'm hoping to find someone 18+, mature(ish), entertaining, and easy going. If you are intereste leave a comment here :)

Hey all. I JUST started my channel and have purchased a brand new server! I've added a few mods, but we can work at running this server together to make it amazing for youtube!
I'd like to start an ARK series and do some random let's play videos as well. I've got some great ideas :D

I don't have any subs or videos just yet! I'm working on that as we speak.

I'd like to collaborate with 1 person or an entire group of people.

I'm hoping to find someone 18+, mature(ish), entertaining, and easy going. If you are intereste leave a comment here :)

Sounds interesting. I have the game but have actually never played it for some reason. Sounds like a good a time as any to start playing.

Absolutely! It would be very interesting, especially if this is your first time. I've played ark before on xbox, but I'm still learning on PC.
Add me on steam! 2.Dysfunctional.Gamers

Back