Gaming Looking for some peeps to start an ARK series on PC with

Reaction score
Hey all. I JUST started my channel and have purchased a brand new server! I've added a few mods, but we can work at running this server together to make it amazing for youtube!
I'd like to start an ARK series and do some random let's play videos as well. I've got some great ideas :D

I don't have any subs or videos just yet! I'm working on that as we speak.

I'd like to collaborate with 1 person or an entire group of people.

I'm hoping to find someone 18+, mature(ish), entertaining, and easy going. If you are intereste leave a comment here :)

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all. I JUST started my channel and have purchased a brand new server! I've added a few mods, but we can work at running this server together to make it amazing for youtube!
I'd like to start an ARK series and do some random let's play videos as well. I've got some great ideas :D

I don't have any subs or videos just yet! I'm working on that as we speak.

I'd like to collaborate with 1 person or an entire group of people.

I'm hoping to find someone 18+, mature(ish), entertaining, and easy going. If you are intereste leave a comment here :)
Sounds interesting. I have the game but have actually never played it for some reason. Sounds like a good a time as any to start playing.

Reaction score
Absolutely! It would be very interesting, especially if this is your first time. I've played ark before on xbox, but I'm still learning on PC.
Add me on steam! 2.Dysfunctional.Gamers

Reaction score
Sounds great! Add me on steam 2.Dysfunctional.Gamers
Then we can set up some play times :)[DOUBLEPOST=1491862806,1491862686][/DOUBLEPOST]
this sounds interesting. i have ark and i want some content on it
I just watched one of your videos, I think we would work well together!

Reaction score
Nice, I am from Canada, which may work great. The mornings-afternoons work best to play for me! Currently it is 430 p.m

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I added you on steam. My name is JSmart on there in case it's confusing.