Looking for some feedback on our latest video.

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
We tried something different with this video (both of us played) and are wondering if it paid off.
Also, we have been working on the audio in our videos and I think we are close to having it down.
How's the thumbnail, editing, pacing, and length? More importantly is it enjoyable?
Thanks for the feedback!

The intro could be a bit more energetic, the game audio is really quiet I can barely hear it. Try to have a good mix between the two audio and voice audio. Besides that, it isn't bad - just need to work on commentary more. Make it a bit more interesting, something about it seems a bit boring-- I can't put my finger on it though. Maybe words like oh f**k, oh s**t, Im dead, when the words are too short , I don't really compute what is going on? Not sure how to say it ahah. Hope that helped somehow.

The intro could be a bit more energetic, the game audio is really quiet I can barely hear it. Try to have a good mix between the two audio and voice audio. Besides that, it isn't bad - just need to work on commentary more. Make it a bit more interesting, something about it seems a bit boring-- I can't put my finger on it though. Maybe words like oh f**k, oh s**t, Im dead, when the words are too short , I don't really compute what is going on? Not sure how to say it ahah. Hope that helped somehow.
Thanks. Will work on this![DOUBLEPOST=1469913896,1469913875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, I think if there was some background music added it would make it more interesting but otherwise the gameplay was good
Thanks!

Back