Gaming Looking For Positive Super Energetic Youtuber Commentator! To Co-Op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, not wanting to be rude :( Your channel has no videos where you talk so I don't really know how do you comment on your videos!

Oh sorry for some reason that link won't actually let me put my channel in but my channel is Superfree007 Gaming if you want to look at it, sorry for the inconvenience

I think i can be your guy!
I gotta watch your content a little more to decide >-<! But you have a great channel and same for you Justneebs eheeheh :D!
I'm down for some collabs, thinking i can fit your desired role :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1453193457,1453192976][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh sorry for some reason that link won't actually let me put my channel in but my channel is Superfree007 Gaming if you want to look at it, sorry for the inconvenience
It's alright :D! but from what I've seen you just have like 4 videos and I don't see any video where you commentate so I don't rly know what to expect from you ... What I mean is I needed you to actually have a running youtube channel with videos like once a week or twice just to see your editing/recording :)!
So I'm sorry I don't think we should colab but thank you so much! and good luck :D![DOUBLEPOST=1453194034][/DOUBLEPOST]
H

Hey mate! My name is Chipface12, I myself am looking for a collaboration opportunity, but I'm not sure if you play Minecraft? That is kind my main game I play but I have GMod and a few others but I am interested! I myself am energetic and I love to be real enthusiastic but i was told to tone it down aha! I hope you enjoy my channel and I look forward to hearing from you![DOUBLEPOST=1453122319,1453122066][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey man your channel looks great! I'm from Australia too! Would you maybe wanna collab some time?
hmmm Your channel it actually looks quite energetic >-<! But I'll think about it if you want send me your skype and we can talk a lil more with detail!

is it too late to ask if I can Colab? my channel name is Jettheman111. sorry if the videos are a bit to long. also one question is there a age limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back