Gaming Looking for person to record YT vids with.

Veinama

Reaction score
Looking for some chill person to play games with and record them for funny moments/highlights for now, max around 10 mins videos as my internet upload speed isnt the best and I`m still learning editing, so I dont know how to add any fancy stuff just yet.

My nick on steam is: Veinama

It would be the best if you had similiar games as me so we wont need to look for something that would be good to make video about.

We can upload on both chanells if it will happen that you got 1 already, some content will be on main, some on yours so we both can grow.

My English isnt the best but its enough to comunicate, sometimes its hard for me to pronounce some words in English.

So yeah, hope Ill find some1, if yes then dont be angry if I wont respond to all ppl that wanted to record with me, it will just mean that I found some1 already.

From non steam games I got: Guild Wars 2, Overwatch.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looking for some chill person to play games with and record them for funny moments/highlights for now, max around 10 mins videos as my internet upload speed isnt the best and I`m still learning editing, so I dont know how to add any fancy stuff just yet.

My nick on steam is: Veinama

It would be the best if you had similiar games as me so we wont need to look for something that would be good to make video about.

We can upload on both chanells if it will happen that you got 1 already, some content will be on main, some on yours so we both can grow.

My English isnt the best but its enough to comunicate, sometimes its hard for me to pronounce some words in English.

So yeah, hope Ill find some1, if yes then dont be angry if I wont respond to all ppl that wanted to record with me, it will just mean that I found some1 already.

From non steam games I got: Guild Wars 2, Overwatch.
hope im not late lol