Gaming Looking for people who have gmod, and would like to play different games on it.

Raging Taurus

Reaction score
Looking for people who have gmod, and would like to play different games on it such as deathrun, hide and seek, prop hunt, and guess who. Reply if you want to play with me. I don't care about your age, but I ask only people older than 14 reply. Thanks and I hope we can play gmod together in the future!

Philofhatsandgames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have G mod. Wouldn't mind playing prop hunt. Never have played the other listed modes. I also want to play horror maps on it, but I don't have a buddy to enjoy it with.
It's something I've been wanting to do.

Raging Taurus

Reaction score
I have G mod. Wouldn't mind playing prop hunt. Never have played the other listed modes. I also want to play horror maps on it, but I don't have a buddy to enjoy it with.
It's something I've been wanting to do.
Whats your skype?

Stupidpendous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested i used to play alot of TTT, Murder & Prop Hunt if you have discord this is mine Spazams#1054

MigzisAWESOME13

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm 14 and I was looking for a post like this for a while now and finally one came up! I am 14 and I like to play Garry's Mod games from Prop Hunt to Scary Maps, so if you have Discord we can talk about this and collab! :thumbsup2:
Discord MigzIsAWESOME13#6942

Raging Taurus

Reaction score
I will get back to y'all as soon as I can. It will most likely be later today.