Other Looking for People to Collab With [Paranormal Stuff]

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
So, I guess I fall under the "other" category, which kind of stinks since I consider myself a mix of Education and Entertainment. But nonetheless, I am a paranormal and supernatural based channel that talks about all the weird and strange things that go bump in the night.
It's super super hard to find people in the community, but if anyone is in the same boat as I, please let me know. Would love to see what we can do together.

I have a channel of over 2,500 subs, and constantly growing, with an average view count of around 3k a week and a watch duration anywhere from 5-10 minutes.

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
So, I guess I fall under the "other" category, which kind of stinks since I consider myself a mix of Education and Entertainment. But nonetheless, I am a paranormal and supernatural based channel that talks about all the weird and strange things that go bump in the night.
It's super super hard to find people in the community, but if anyone is in the same boat as I, please let me know. Would love to see what we can do together.

I have a channel of over 2,500 subs, and constantly growing, with an average view count of around 3k a week and a watch duration anywhere from 5-10 minutes.
I kinda wanted to start a channel like this but I haven't done it yet

Reactions: Realm Unknown