Gaming Looking for people! (PC gaming, podcasts, streams)

AlexDash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi! This sounds cool

Last edited:

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! This sounds cool!
My name is Alex
I live in PST
My discord is alexdash#0113
I'm 18 years old
My youtube and twitch are both called Callicks
I mainly play FPS games casually so that I can focus more on enjoyable commentary (Siege, Overwatch, Battlefield) But I also occasionally play some more fun looking games too (Sea of Thieves, GTA, RDR2). Either way I try to focus my content more on funny commentary than gameplay.
I want to make content for everyone to enjoy watching.
I have been in previous groups, but all disbanded years ago. I'm looking to get back into gaming, so this is where I'm starting!
Also, I'm a film student too!

Hope to hear back from you soon!
Added and Accepted! Welcome to the Team!

JSRG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I'm building a gaming PC? Maybe you might wanna do stuff with me?

XY8ER

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo, this sounds very interesting!

(1.) My name is Branndan (Spelled exactly like tht lol)
(2.) My timezone is EST
(3.) My Discord is XY8ER#9489
(4.) I am 19 yrs old
(5.) My YouTube channel is called XY8ER (Cyber with an X) and my Twitch is OnlyOneXY8ER
(6.) I mostly play FPS games on my PS4 and PC. I have games such as Rainbow Six: Siege, Call of Duty BO4, and Overwatch. Along with this, I play a couple other games such as Garry's Mod, Town of Salem, and Shellshock...tbh, I'm opened to play any type of video game.
(7.) I want to make videos because it was something I always wanted to do when I was younger. I use to upload gaming videos on my channel, but now I want to get back into uploading that type of content, even though I really haven't left lol. Also I am a film student in college as well. My goal is to be a professional video and vfx editor.
(8.) I used to be in a couple of groups, but they were either disbanded, or I left because of "confrontation" between owners. I'm not a big fan of drama, so it was easier just to leave.

I'll look forward to your response. :D

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

(2.) My timezone is EST
(4.) I am 19 yrs old
(5.) My YouTube channel is called XY8ER (Cyber with an X) and my Twitch is OnlyOneXY8ER
(6.) I mostly play FPS games on my PS4 and PC. I have games such as Rainbow Six: Siege, Call of Duty BO4, and Overwatch. Along with this, I play a couple other games such as Garry's Mod, Town of Salem, and Shellshock...tbh, I'm opened to play any type of video game.
(7.) I want to make videos because it was something I always wanted to do when I was younger. I use to upload gaming videos on my channel, but now I want to get back into uploading that type of content, even though I really haven't left lol. Also I am a film student in college as well. My goal is to be a professional video and vfx editor.
(8.) I used to be in a couple of groups, but they were either disbanded, or I left because of "confrontation" between owners. I'm not a big fan of drama, so it was easier just to leave.

Added you on discord!

SuperDdawg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer

(2.) My timezone is EST
(4.) I am 19 yrs old

Hey, my name is Derek I’m 17 and I have had the same issues with old groups becoming dramatic. I have since then lost interest my youtube career but am wanting to get back into it with a group of people who just want to have fun and aren’t always about winning. I love videogames and am planing on going into a videography for my career. Either with the goal to increase my capacity for youtube editing or working for a movie industry. Hope to hear from you soon

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'd be down to join and check out your group always open to collab with more people. Also slowly getting back into making videos again I have a bunch lined up waiting to be uploaded XD. My Discord is HazzMan4E#4130