Gaming Looking for people interested in long term collabs

KattyMeel

Hi.

It’s been a while since I posted in this section but I’m back and I’m looking for people interested in long term collabs. I’m apart of a good sized Discord group and we are looking for people who want to take YouTube seriously and help each other grow, simply by doing videos with one another.
In the group, we welcome anyone and have people from all over the world. I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone to work with. We play a variety of games on multiple platforms and genuinely get on with one another.
EDIT- Due to the influx of American people that have asked to join the group in recent days, we are no longer looking for American people to join us. Instead, we want a more even amount of people from various countries instead of people just from America. Therefore, please don’t contact me if you are from the US. Sorry.

Just a few points:

Age range: 16-24 ideally but not essential.
Must have a decent mic.
Must have Discord
Must be active.
Sub count DOES NOT matter. Whether you have 1 sub or 1000 subs, you are welcome.

That is it. If you feel like this is something you’d like to be apart of, please feel free to add my Discord and send me a message. My Discord is KattyMeel#4633. I hope to hear back from some of you.

Last edited:
I'm sorta interested but you talked about looking for people that take youtube seriously but you yourself don't really have that many videos on your channel. What kinda other channels are in the group, are they the same?

I'm sorta interested but you talked about looking for people that take youtube seriously but you yourself don't really have that many videos on your channel. What kinda other channels are in the group, are they the same?

Hey umm I'm in charge of the group that Katty mentioned we have quite a big group full of people that do some good content. My myself have not got a lot of content on my channel cause of multiple reasons involving IRL stuff and I'm sure that the reason why Katty doesn't have a lot on his channel is pretty much the same reason I have. If you're interested in joining the group still feel free to contact either me or Katty. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Hey umm I'm in charge of the group that Katty mentioned we have quite a big group full of people that do some good content. My myself have not got a lot of content on my channel cause of multiple reasons involving IRL stuff and I'm sure that the reason why Katty doesn't have a lot on his channel is pretty much the same reason I have. If you're interested in joining the group still feel free to contact either me or Katty. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Could I see a couple of the channels involved in the group?

Hello, i would like to join you in some gameplay for funny moments but discord link doesn't so steam name is TavenGaming

Howdy,
I am looking for other content creators who would be interesting in collaborating in the future.
Any size channels welcome, big or small
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Must be okay with swearing
- Over the age of 18 (Or at the very least 16)
- Pc Gamer
- Must have semi decent microphone (no one wants to hear terrible audio through their headphone)
- Fluent in English or American
- No actual racists, homophobes or sexists
- Not completely necessary, but will probably need a decent graphics card
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Co-op games I own
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Prop Hunt Gmod
- Overwatch
- Borderland 2/3 (When it comes out)
- Don't Starve Together
- Dying Light
- The Escapists 2
- The Forest
- Gang Beats
- GTA V
- Half Dead