Gaming Looking for PC Gaming Collaborations

Eyezak

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,

I'm looking for PC Gaming people to collaborate with for my second channel, I have 700+ subscribers on main channel (Which is a Minecraft Channel), with my second channel already up to around 40 subscribers, I plan on posting other games on there. Also, for the people wondering my age, I'm 16, almost 17.

Requirements:

1. There's no sub requirement.

2. Videos must be at least 720p (1080p if possible)

If interested, please either reply to this post, or contact me via email:

My contact email is: LygerByte@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Isaac.

Last edited:

SatedMilkMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man I would love to do a collaboration. Easiest way of contacting me is skype( AaronR650.
So did you say you would be taking a break soon or what do you mean about I'm just leaving this thread here so I have collaborations to do when I get back.

Eyezak

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man I would love to do a collaboration. Easiest way of contacting me is skype( AaronR650.
So did you say you would be taking a break soon or what do you mean about I'm just leaving this thread here so I have collaborations to do when I get back.
What I meant was that I'm taking a small break from YouTube, I've been feeling a little demotivated, but I don't to quit, and I felt like a break would help me a lot. I thought having people open to collaborate with when I get back from my break would be a good to have incase I need anybody to record with, so, hopefully that answered your question.

SatedMilkMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What I meant was that I'm taking a small break from YouTube, I've been feeling a little demotivated, but I don't to quit, and I felt like a break would help me a lot. I thought having people open to collaborate with when I get back from my break would be a good to have incase I need anybody to record with, so, hopefully that answered your question.
so when will you be back, how long will your break be

OGtalent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HEY man I don't have as many as you but would love to collab with you

CptSuspense

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there Lyger, just checked out the page and loved it already with your channel opener video. Truly, I'd love to collaborate together. I'm 16 years old and kinda small on YouTube, obviously, and only have over 20 subs without any "Public" videos. I have a few private ones that I had removed due to my change of YouTube style, which better suits myself for gaming in the way that seems right on YouTube, After a quick hiatus, reboot of channel, and remotivation, as you could say, I just recently started preparing to record and play games for the YouTube scene and hopefully you'd be interested in collaborating with me when you come back from your short Hiatus from YouTube. I have a lot of games I can play/record, one of course being Minecraft. And in the near future I plan on doing Minecraft-Based Animation Shorts in my free time as well as a bit of music making for background sound and such. Although it's all up to you if you'd want to collaborate :p If you do, then you can message me on Skype @ VoltikSuspense

I play an assortment of games like; Garry's Mod, Call of Duty: World at War (Zombies), Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Dead Realm, Speedrunners, Battleblock Theater, Starbound, and more.

I also do PS4 gameplay but won't be starting that until I get some more games for it.