Gaming Looking for PC collabs

TheGamingCorner

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new gaming youtuber who is looking for people to collab with. I mostly play Payday 2, GTAV, Gmod and random Gamejolt games but I am up for suggestions on what to play together.
-No subscriber limit
-Would prefer if you were at least 13 years old but if you are not you can still feel free to message me.
-Looking for people who upload regularly
If you are interested please message me and add me on Discord under: TheGamingCorner#6514

Graveilgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have always wanted to mess around with some people on Gmod.. I play Terraria mostly

Zitypici

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be happy to collab i wont give out my exact age for privacy reasons but i will tell that i am between 13-16

Graveilgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be happy to collab i wont give out my exact age for privacy reasons but i will tell that i am between 13-16
Strange, but I rate the privacy good luck with your collaboration !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingsnake1011

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist
Hi I would love to collaborate with you, I play cards against humanity, gmod, and other games. One problem is that I don't have that great of a computer so I am unable to play bigger games like cod. I have a channel with around 25 subscribers, I would like to grow this number and I thought by collaborating with people with the same interests as me it would.