Gaming Looking for other Java Minecraft Youtubers to collaborate with

RyeDoazMc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to start an SMP server with 10 or so small minecraft youtubers with 50+ subscribers (we can make exceptions, just ask us, we are not picky). I thought this would be a great idea because we could do collaborations and much more that could equally help grow our channels. Not all details have been decided yet because I want to decide them as a group. If you are at all interested, join the discord: https://discord.gg/ckKbfpz . Once you join please post a link to your channel in #ytchannels. Just in case discord link is expired, you can friend me at Rye#1394. Hopefully you decide to join us ! If you have any questions join the discord and we will happily answer them there.

EmeraldCraft

Reaction score
hello, I am also a smaller youtuber. (300 subs) and I'm already doing an SMP atm myself. But can we do other collaborative things on minecraft java and maybe some steam games? Please text me on discord because I don't get notifications here. Emeraldcraft#1931

MoosieFroos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo I have a YT channel and i wanna collaborate heres my discord cause your names invalid and server MoosieFroos #4067

LadyDewinter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Small youtuber 1.8k subs....Im on a small youtube server with friends who record...just contact Farmer Jon #9147