Gaming Looking for Minecraft Youtubers 16+ Y/O

Taylor Alexander

Reaction score
Hello , My name is Taylor AKA Shivers

I am looking for like minded friends to start recording with in the Minecraft Community Either it be in the modded Minecraft world or in multiple different mini-games / Factions servers. I am a mature but really fun to converse with and are looking for other YouTubers looking to grow their channel! BTW i am an 18 Y/O

Requirements:
1. Must be 16 Y/O or older
2. Must have a decent Mic
3. Must have Skype and/or Teamspeak 3
4. Must have a youtube channel and a sense of humor
5. Must be Somewhat mature
6. Must be willing to put the time and effort into a video without quitting or giving up

I am Looking for other people who want to grow their channel to a Substantial amount of subscribers as i want to and must be willing to put in the time and effort it takes to make quality content and to upload Semi-Daily and eventually daily as our channels become more and more popular and we have the demand to make more videos. If you think you have what it takes to be the next "Big" YouTube star then lets get started :D
Leave a reply with your Skype name and reasons why you want to join me on this endeavor and i will be contacting you as soon as possible! Thanks for Reading and Have a good day! :D

SlayGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Skype: xxdarkdagger2001xx(if that doesn't work, try Dylan Jiao)
First off, I would love to join you in your adventure on YouTube by providing an aiding hand that will support you all the way, and I hope that you will do the same for me. I also meet all the requirements. It's also 11pm, so I'm going to leave that as it is and hit the hay.

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I meet almost all the requirments, I am 15 (almost 16) but most people says that I sound a lot older, around 19. I also got a modded series going on with another YouTuber. I am at around 130 Subscribers and still growing pretty fast =]
Check out my YT Channel: Abdullahx9000. If you become interested add me on skype: Abdullahx9000, I also got Teamspeak and Discord aswell!

CJcoolguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I liked that motivation speech in your post, and I would love to join. It seems like fun, and I have been wanting to get back into YouTube, but I had that little thing missing. I want to work hard and make some good content and have fun while doing it, so I think this is a great opportunity. My skype is CJcoolguyYT if you would like to contact me.