Gaming Looking for LONG-TERM YouTube PARTNERS!

Nevery

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Yttalk,

I am currently In college, and I do everything possible to upload as much as possible. But I feel like a lot of the things get stale and boring, so I end up not uploading some of it. Therefore, I am looking for youtube partners, to do a bunch of videos together such as: Funny Moments - GTA, GMOD, Counter Strike, etc. I am willing to do YouTube video every single day, and work hard, as doing youtube truly is my passion, and having other people with the same mindset around you every day, or almost every day, would only be an inspiration and a possibility to grow bigger together! :)

What I require from potential collabs:
18+
Good microphone
Very good and open and funny personality as this is a huge "+".
Have around 200 or more subscribers as I want to grow together.
Make quality videos - Good mic, good editing, etc.

I know I do not have the absolute 10/10 mic yet, but I am getting a studio microphone very soon, so quality videos will be produced next month.

I am very passionate about youtube, and if you are too, please feel free to hit me up either on this site or on Steam.

Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/officialnevery

Yeah, I hope someone bites on! :)

Best Regards

Nevery[DOUBLEPOST=1484830500,1484773908][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumps.

CamachoGaming

Reaction score
I would definitely enjoy playing and growing with you. I want to grow to be the best I can be. But I am assuming you play only on PC. I play on xbox one...unfortunately. But I will be jumping over to PC soon once I save up for one. So if you're willing to establish this connection, I am definitely up for it.

CamachoGaming

Reaction score
I play on xbone too bro just add ma skype and we'll talk
Ok I will. I'll have to do it later, cuz I'm out and about at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1485291424,1485291405][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Yttalk,

I am currently In college, and I do everything possible to upload as much as possible. But I feel like a lot of the things get stale and boring, so I end up not uploading some of it. Therefore, I am looking for youtube partners, to do a bunch of videos together such as: Funny Moments - GTA, GMOD, Counter Strike, etc. I am willing to do YouTube video every single day, and work hard, as doing youtube truly is my passion, and having other people with the same mindset around you every day, or almost every day, would only be an inspiration and a possibility to grow bigger together! :)

What I require from potential collabs:
18+
Good microphone
Very good and open and funny personality as this is a huge "+".
Have around 200 or more subscribers as I want to grow together.
Make quality videos - Good mic, good editing, etc.

I know I do not have the absolute 10/10 mic yet, but I am getting a studio microphone very soon, so quality videos will be produced next month.

I am very passionate about youtube, and if you are too, please feel free to hit me up either on this site or on Steam.

Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/officialnevery

Yeah, I hope someone bites on! :)

Best Regards

Nevery[DOUBLEPOST=1484830500,1484773908][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumps.
What about you, do you play on xbox one?

Nevery

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would definitely enjoy playing and growing with you. I want to grow to be the best I can be. But I am assuming you play only on PC. I play on xbox one...unfortunately. But I will be jumping over to PC soon once I save up for one. So if you're willing to establish this connection, I am definitely up for it.
You sound interesting. Get that PC up asap, homie! :)
- would like to get working with you :)

CamachoGaming

Reaction score
You sound interesting. Get that PC up asap, homie! :)
- would like to get working with you :)
Sweet that sounds like a plan! I'm so excited to be a PC nerd and absolutely suck at games that I'm good at on console.