Gaming Looking for long term collabs

KattyMeel

Reaction score
Hi.

It’s been a while since I posted in this section but I’m back and I’m looking for people interested in long term collabs. I’m apart of a Discord group and we are looking for people who want to take YouTube seriously and help each other grow, simply by doing videos with one another.
In the group, we welcome anyone and have people from all over the world. I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone to work with. We play a variety of games on multiple platforms and genuinely get on with one another.

Just a few points:

Age range: 16-24 ideally.
Must have a decent mic.
Must have Discord
Must be active.
Sub count DOES NOT matter. Whether you have 1 sub or 1000 subs, you are welcome.

That is it. If you feel like this is something you’d like to be apart of, please feel free to add my Discord and send me a message. My Discord is KattyMeel#4633. I hope to hear back from some of you.

Christafish

Reaction score
Hi.

It’s been a while since I posted in this section but I’m back and I’m looking for people interested in long term collabs. I’m apart of a Discord group and we are looking for people who want to take YouTube seriously and help each other grow, simply by doing videos with one another.
In the group, we welcome anyone and have people from all over the world. I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone to work with. We play a variety of games on multiple platforms and genuinely get on with one another.

Just a few points:

Age range: 16-24 ideally.
Must have a decent mic.
Must have Discord
Must be active.
Sub count DOES NOT matter. Whether you have 1 sub or 1000 subs, you are welcome.

That is it. If you feel like this is something you’d like to be apart of, please feel free to add my Discord and send me a message. My Discord is KattyMeel#4633. I hope to hear back from some of you.
I sent you a friend request on discord. Im interested.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk