Vlog Looking for International Vloggers to collab with

Are you a soccer fan? I'm looking to record a personal reaction side by side with another youtuber who's following another team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Canadian guy here. Shoot me a line, check out the channel, and if you think it would fit in with what you're proposing let me know.

Hey!! My name is Kate and i am a youtuber from Russia. All of my videos are in English. My videos are connected with entertainement and like face to face vlogs, usually about things that i enjoy and feel comfortable filming! That idea sounds amazing, it is always a good idea to make friends on youtube!

HEY EVERYBODY

So basically I started a new channel for my vlogging (East to West Vlogs) about inspiration and just my daily life really, but I'm open to ideas and thoughts!
I really want to make some international connections that would enhance my YouTube experience and change my life, so any friends I make I'd be so happy to work with!
Please just introduce yourself and lemme know if you'd like to work together, because I'm down for almost anything

Take care guys!
Thats such a good idea! And hey I'm from England :)

I wanted to do a collab! I have this idea let me know if you are down, its a simple tag video but done slightly different.

Hello I am an international vlogger. my videos are mostly about veganism, traveling, my experiences random things and travel. I want to start a daily life series of living in an asian country as a foreigner. I think it could be interesting. most of my subs are people who want to make the move but havent yet convinced themselves so I am hoping with my videos I can give them some confidence to do it.

Back