Looking for input on my first animation video

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Any useful feedback on animations and in particular LEGO animations would be much appreciated. This is the first time that I tried to animate a video and I would like to improve myself.

oPunkin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually thought that was a little quirky and cute lol I've never seen a video like this

Reactions: Kelkschiz

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks for your lovely comment. I like cute and quirky. ^^

Last edited:

CrimsartHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never seen anything like this! It was awesome, loved it, 10/10 would recommend! This idea is so creative and all the voice actors were into it, also, watching this I was thinking as to how you would do some of these scenes!

RagingLeopardStudios

Reaction score
I really liked the video. I think you did an excellent job for your first time.

In my opinion, the text would look better if it were centered aligned when it was rolling in at the intro. I'm not sure how you were pulling the first two vehicles, but it looked like I could see you pulling it with string. Next time I would try to frame it where you couldn't see it or use something like fishing line.

However, I've never done any type of animating like this so take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've never seen anything like this! It was awesome, loved it, 10/10 would recommend! This idea is so creative and all the voice actors were into it, also, watching this I was thinking as to how you would do some of these scenes!
Thanks for the encouraging comment :)!

I really liked the video. I think you did an excellent job for your first time.

In my opinion, the text would look better if it were centered aligned when it was rolling in at the intro. I'm not sure how you were pulling the first two vehicles, but it looked like I could see you pulling it with string. Next time I would try to frame it where you couldn't see it or use something like fishing line.

However, I've never done any type of animating like this so take what I have to say with a grain of salt.
Thanks for the constructive criticism! I will surely make use of your suggestions on a future video.