Gaming Looking for Gaming Commentary Collaborations

Hello guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some Gaming Commentary Collaborations? I am looking for one or two other YouTube gamers to make a series of videos with. If you would like to know more about my channel or what I do as a gaming commentator, then please click my channel below. Also, please do not hesitate to ask questions :D I am an active forum member.
Leave it in the reply :D Cheers.
I'm interested if u are still looking for someone

Hello guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some Gaming Commentary Collaborations? I am looking for one or two other YouTube gamers to make a series of videos with. If you would like to know more about my channel or what I do as a gaming commentator, then please click my channel below. Also, please do not hesitate to ask questions :D I am an active forum member.
Leave it in the reply :D Cheers.
I'm interested. I sent you a YouTube message a week ago, not sure if you saw it. Let me know what you think :)

I'm interested depending on the game. I don't have a capture card yet but I will hopefully getting one in the next couple of weeks. Message me what sort of games they would be. :)

I don't believe I received it. Can you send it again?
I don't know if you got my message so I'll just post it here.
I checked your Steam inventory and we have some games in common that we can play/record. (Killing Floor, Natural Selection 2, L4D2 and Saints Row 3 as far as I know. If you'd like to do collabs together, just add me on Skype (It's MrHeadlessGamer)

Back