Gaming Looking for Gaming Commentary Collaborations

MoraLegacy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some Gaming Commentary Collaborations? I am looking for one or two other YouTube gamers to make a series of videos with. If you would like to know more about my channel or what I do as a gaming commentator, then please click my channel below. Also, please do not hesitate to ask questions :D I am an active forum member.
Leave it in the reply :D Cheers.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Imma interested :D I think this can be very much fun ;) Lemme know and i will give ye my skype ^_^ I have to say that i can record weekend only :( Weekend only bcoz im in my ore exam year and its pretty tough :(

Sirtoshi

That One Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
Depends on what kind of games and when, haha.

MoraLegacy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I live in Brisbane, Australia and I am free most of the time, so its really up to you. I also don't mind the games played, as long as its on PC as I don't have a Capture Card for Consoles.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How loveleh :D Dont yu have some games ya wanna do? :) I mean with more pples who replied to this thread u can maybe do multiplayer game like LoL :)
I live in Brisbane, Australia and I am free most of the time, so its really up to you. I also don't mind the games played, as long as its on PC as I don't have a Capture Card for Consoles.

Matt Edwards

I've Got It
Reaction score
I don't do that many commentaries these days, however I still would love to do some with a few guys! If you are still interested that is?

Deftoneish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Interested, Let me know what games via Skype: Deftoneish

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Let me know what games you play, thanks! :)