Gaming Looking for Gaming Commentary Collaborations

Th3-Chronikk

[Sub Me!] YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Hello guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some Gaming Commentary Collaborations? I am looking for one or two other YouTube gamers to make a series of videos with. If you would like to know more about my channel or what I do as a gaming commentator, then please click my channel below. Also, please do not hesitate to ask questions :D I am an active forum member.
Leave it in the reply :D Cheers.
I'm interested if u are still looking for someone

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some Gaming Commentary Collaborations? I am looking for one or two other YouTube gamers to make a series of videos with. If you would like to know more about my channel or what I do as a gaming commentator, then please click my channel below. Also, please do not hesitate to ask questions :D I am an active forum member.
Leave it in the reply :D Cheers.
I'm interested. I sent you a YouTube message a week ago, not sure if you saw it. Let me know what you think :)

Custard Creamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Skype is custard.creamer if oyu wanna talk and/or play something.

ScruffyJr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm defintely in, if your still looking for someone

TheeHarvester

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested depending on the game. I don't have a capture card yet but I will hopefully getting one in the next couple of weeks. Message me what sort of games they would be. :)

MoraLegacy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm interested depending on the game. I don't have a capture card yet but I will hopefully getting one in the next couple of weeks. Message me what sort of games they would be. :)
I play PC only so I dont think you will be needing a capture card haha! :D

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't believe I received it. Can you send it again?
I don't know if you got my message so I'll just post it here.
I checked your Steam inventory and we have some games in common that we can play/record. (Killing Floor, Natural Selection 2, L4D2 and Saints Row 3 as far as I know. If you'd like to do collabs together, just add me on Skype (It's MrHeadlessGamer)