Gaming Looking for Gaming Commentary Collaborations

MoraLegacy

Liking YTtalk
Hello guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some Gaming Commentary Collaborations? I am looking for one or two other YouTube gamers to make a series of videos with. If you would like to know more about my channel or what I do as a gaming commentator, then please click my channel below. Also, please do not hesitate to ask questions :D I am an active forum member.
Leave it in the reply :D Cheers.

Imma interested :D I think this can be very much fun ;) Lemme know and i will give ye my skype ^_^ I have to say that i can record weekend only :( Weekend only bcoz im in my ore exam year and its pretty tough :(

I live in Brisbane, Australia and I am free most of the time, so its really up to you. I also don't mind the games played, as long as its on PC as I don't have a Capture Card for Consoles.

How loveleh :D Dont yu have some games ya wanna do? :) I mean with more pples who replied to this thread u can maybe do multiplayer game like LoL :)
I live in Brisbane, Australia and I am free most of the time, so its really up to you. I also don't mind the games played, as long as its on PC as I don't have a Capture Card for Consoles.

I don't do that many commentaries these days, however I still would love to do some with a few guys! If you are still interested that is?

Back