Gaming Looking For Friends to Record With!!

Brandon LaBove

Reaction score
Hi there!! My name is Brandon LaBove. I would like to know if there is anyone who would like to collaborate together to make some awesome content!! I'm looking for people 14+ and has a sense of humor!! Also, you could join me in some of my livestreams!! My email is appollo598@gmail.com, if you are interested. I will be checking my email everyday at around 3 o'clock, United States Central time of course!! I would also prefer you being either on in North, or South America. Not to be rude, but If your in asia, russia, or europe or somewhere over there, the time I have to record with you, is most likely the time you go to sleep. I am looking for friends, in my own crew, because recently, I got kicked out of my original crew, because me and another wern't really getting along, which was a shame, he was a really great guy!! He was really funny as well, but he made his decision. The games that I have, are Minecraft, Gmod, and I have some horror games. I also have a PS4, with only one game, Black Ops III. I love survival, horrors, and adventure games!! Anyways, I hope to see some replys in my gmail soon!!

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

You should perhaps put some info about games and sort of videos you wll be making. Good luck.

Reactions: Brandon LaBove