Other Looking for Fitness YouTuber to Collab with

TopFormFitness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm looking for another fitness YT channel to produce a collab video with, ether in person or virtually / online. We can each shoot our own portion of a video and send to each other to edit a collab video with both of our content, or we can simply create our own videos that relate to eachothers video and link the videos.

I'm open to ideas, but I was thinking of creating a collab training / workout video (ie: for fat loss) and one of us could demonstrate a beginner exercise variation while the other could show a more advanced progression.

I'm TopFormFitness on YouTube. My channel has 7000 subs... I'm looking for other fitness Youtubers with at least 1000 subs and decent viewer interaction. Open to collab ideas!

Let me know!

Thanks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great Bane imitation!

Do you have anything to say about fitness and memory? We could do something like that on my channel.

Likewise, if you want to do a special on the "muscles" of human memory, I'd be happy to collaborate with you on something. For example, there are ways to use mnemonics to remember how many reps and sets you should be doing, dietary matters and also just some info about the fitness that comes from training your memory.

How does any of that sound? :)

Reactions: TopFormFitness

TopFormFitness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey Anthony,

That sounds like an interesting topic to collab on. What did you have in mind as far as how to set up the collab... shoot and exchange footage so we can edit a video together, or each shoot separate videos that are related and linked (or that we host on eachothers blogs, etc? Another option is that I can interview you on Google Hangouts, which will upload directly to my YT channel (and/or you can interview me). Let me know what your thoughts were.

I do have some things to say related to memory, brain health, and mental conditioning related to physical fitness.

Let's exchange some ideas and hopefully come up with an educational, entertaining and mutually beneficial way to collab.

RSVP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks for the response!

I think a Google Hangout would be cool, or just a straight up interview of you on my channel and vice versa. That could be very cool.

Could we meet on Skype to talk about it sometime next week?