Voice Acting Looking For Female Voice Actress for Total war : warhammer 2

y ddraig gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all I am looking for a female voice actress for an upcoming project starting end of next month. I have had small success with my previous voice acting campaign and would like to do something similar for the new game which come out on 28th Sept 2017. Check out my channel and look for voice acted Ungrim campaign to see how it works

With the realise of the new game I would like to start a Dark Elves with an actress taking the lead of Morathi. If you look for Dark Elves trailer warhammer 2, you will get an idea of the voice I am looking for. So just looking for someone ready when I come to start recording and editing.

So would like a similar type of voice to this, Morathi is pure evil so you could have some fun voice acting her and I am hoping to get some help on the scripting.

Sadly there is no fee for this role and the project will be an ongoing one, you get full credit in the description and in titles. You can also get a link to any social media you want to add or a link to email address. I play the campaign edit the battles together and then write the script and send you a copy. When you can send me the lines and then I put it all together, how many videos there will be I am unsure. The one above is stopping at 7 and I have another campaign which is next to be voice acted which is at 10 episodes so far (but nearly done).

Audition Line
{said with controlled anger and arrogance}
It only takes a cinder for a Phoenix to rise. The Witch King of Naggaroth has his sights set on harnessing the Great Vortex and the unfathomable power it commands. We've only begun.

Record the above in nice clear voice with no background noise mp3 or wav. Feel free to add your own flourishes to it and then send it to me at y.ddraig.gaming@gmail.com.

Ask any questions you like here or via email and thanks for taking the time to read my post and look forward to hearing of you!