MetricateGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for people around my channel size (some acceptations can be made if content is really good and you have a presentable channel)

I play games such as Call of Duty and Minecraft (both on separate channels) so if your channel is based around one of these games, reply to this post and I will check you out.

If I think your content is suitable and relevant to what I'm looking for, I will contact you!

If you want to look at my channel, then type into YouTube: MetricateGames

BeefandRice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I checked out your channel and great work i only have 65 subs but i do put a lot of time in to editing my videos wouldn't mind if you check out my channel and let me know if your interested in collaborating i own Black Ops 3 and Minecraft for PC

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man i dont really have around the same number of subs i have around 450 subs but i do have proper equipment and editing software so if you want let me know

MovazerGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello I have all the proper editing and recording software to record and i take time and pride in to making my videos i am only at 82 subs but i work hard and i play both of those games on my channel haven't put Minecraft up yet but i have videos here is my Skype Movazer Just contact me through there.

J-Dog Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey first things first, how you doing? I hope your doing well. Secondly I have 100 subs at the moment and I did check out your channel and all honesty its good. Your SnD tips are great ideas and they seem to work well for you. Thirdly, before I ever check out a youtubers recent videos, I always check out their first few videos and your are pretty good. You started your channel way better than I started mine but nonetheless I enjoy it. You can check out my channel and see what I post, I play Black Ops 3 on the PS4. I do have Sony Vegas as well as Photoshop. Feel free to contact me if you are interested. Have a nice day :)

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got good editing skills maybe you can get in contact me for more