Gaming Looking for collab on PC and Xbox1 playing minecraft, bo3 and more.

What game do you play the most?

• Total voters

zonarylongshot

Hey guys, I'm looking for people to collab with on minecraft (PC) and on other games on the Xbox one. I am up for collaborations with multiple people or just the 2 of us as long as we all get along. All I ask is that you live in the UK as it will be easier to play and record at the same, and to have a sense of humor.
I was thinking of making a pixelmon adventure, I have my own server if we need to us that. I was also thinking of a skyblock series and maybe even a series where we battle to beat each other in minigames and make a scoring system.
I have a few games on the pc that I would like to make a series out of, for example zombie series on call of duty and on L4D1/2 aswell as some games on Age of empires and with steam doing a sale right now it's a great chance to get these games and make a series out of them.
I think we could have a really fun a good time creating some of these series and If anyone had any other ideas for series or single videos I would be up for giving them a go and hopefully create a long lasting relationship as we grow our YouTube channels.
[DOUBLEPOST=1466953915,1466901150][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump
I edited the first post :)

Last edited:
Back