Gaming Looking For Colab For Youtube (PC)

Will You Join Me??

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold_Nugget

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm here to look for someone entertaining to work with me on my YouTube channel and help me grow while we are having fun and i'm gonna try to help them on their channel as swell if they have one and i'm happy to meet with anyone as long as i can and deepens on the time as well.
So hopefully i can meet someone to work with to help my and the persons channel grow
:D
YouTube Name Gold_Nugget

TitaN Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So which games exactly? I play BO3 (main game I play, always on it), GTA V (barely play the game any more getting boring) and H1Z1 (Play when I get bored of BO3)

Gold_Nugget

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So which games exactly? I play BO3 (main game I play, always on it), GTA V (barely play the game any more getting boring) and H1Z1 (Play when I get bored of BO3)
Well most of the time i play cs go sometimes gmod , Starting to play Minecraft terraria and L4D sometimes other games when im Really Bored
But i cant run Gta or Bo3 Coz i got a good/bad pc averything is good but my graphics are around avarage :/

thraitor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
really matters what time zone you are in and I only have 20 subs but sure I can play games

Status
Not open for further replies.