Gaming Looking for COD Gameplay!

TTC

Im looking for some call of duty gameplay to make some commentaries, this can be on any call of duty :), im looking to post some videos on my channel ( Symbol Of Rhiannon, currently at 192 subs while typing this ) im currently saving for a cature card but im looking to start as soon as possible, every time i use the gameplay i will leave any soical media links you have in the desc aswell as your channel, so its pretty much a shoutout ;P
If you want to send me some gameplay contact me via skype or kik:
KIK: MLG_TC

Im looking for some call of duty gameplay to make some commentaries, this can be on any call of duty :), im looking to post some videos on my channel ( Symbol Of Rhiannon, currently at 192 subs while typing this ) im currently saving for a cature card but im looking to start as soon as possible, every time i use the gameplay i will leave any soical media links you have in the desc aswell as your channel, so its pretty much a shoutout ;P
Your channel doesn't exist in case you didn't know that

Respond to this and I can get you some Advanced Warfare gameplay.

Back