Request Looking for Cartoon Animator for Video Intro

Worldofpossible

I've Got It
Hi, I am looking for cartoon animator do an intro for my future videos. I have concept art in mind and would like to hear you. I course would like to take a look at your portfolio before hand and then we can get into discussing the details.

Hi, I am looking for cartoon animator do an intro for my future videos. I have concept art in mind and would like to hear you. I course would like to take a look at your portfolio before hand and then we can get into discussing the details.

I am open negotiation on the commission provided that I like what you have done in the past and whether you have been reliable. Once that is established and we can discuss the price.

I am open negotiation on the commission provided that I like what you have done in the past and whether you have been reliable. Once that is established and we can discuss the price.
Please include both the introduction video concept and a budget range you are willing to pay for someone to do the work. Most videographers won't take a job under 1k USD, and animators put far more time and effort into creating videos and introductions and need to be paid more. Having both an adequate budget and idea outlined for a project are the first steps to a successful project. Not providing these essential details will result in your thread being removed.

Also, I've noticed that your channel link is not working. This thread explains how to fix your channel link:
http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

The amount I am willing to pay would depend on the quality of the work, but the video should not be longer than 10 to 15 seconds long. Highest I may be willing to go $50 USD. I want to have throne room setting with an animated earth silly, sipping on wine and at the beginning my in game chars from different games would drop in beside and around the throne. They will then end on that leaning on some or some cool manner. Again, I would talk with however thinks they can make this and get the details sorted.

Back