Gaming Looking for Agario Collabs

DeezNoobs

Looking for agario collabs, you will need skype and i am accepting all agario players who can tricksplit and popsplit, also i have 472 subs and about 20,000 views and i have been in the business for 4 years so i am obviously quite legit. Also i am 13, made a mistake with the date of birth on my account and adminsitrators able to help with that. THANKS AND REPLY IF YOU WANT TO COLLAB PEACE :thanksthumbs::thumbsup2:

Looking for agario collabs, you will need skype and i am accepting all agario players who can tricksplit and popsplit, also i have 472 subs and about 20,000 views and i have been in the business for 4 years so i am obviously quite legit. Also i am 13, made a mistake with the date of birth on my account and adminsitrators able to help with that. THANKS AND REPLY IF YOU WANT TO COLLAB PEACE :thanksthumbs::thumbsup2:
Hy dude i want to collab with you my channel AJI - Agario,tell me ur skype,mine :jordaan2004

mind if i join too i have a agar.io clan [ZED] clan i have a blue yeti and a nice setup i only have 6 subs and i am very good at agar.io Skype: AntonioTheZombie _Antonio_

Back