Beauty/Makeup Looking for a Makeup Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyUnion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everybody,

I am Assistant to Megan Lanice, a small but growing beauty channel from the Mountain Region in the USA :)
I will be speaking on behalf of Megan for now.
Megan Lanice is a makeup-and-other-face-product-related channel. She is currently getting new cameras and lighting fixtures to make her content even more high-quality.
Although Megan is a bit younger than most YouTubers, she still would like to collab with everybody! She would like to collab through Google Hangouts, YouTube Messaging, Discord, and possibly Skype.
She is interested in beauty DIYs, makeup tutorials, and more in that category!
Please respond to this post and then email me at candyunionvideos@gmail.com
Thanks again,
~Megan Lanice's Assistant on behalf of Megan Lanice

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everybody,

I am Assistant to Megan Lanice, a small but growing beauty channel from the Mountain Region in the USA :)
I will be speaking on behalf of Megan for now.
Megan Lanice is a makeup-and-other-face-product-related channel. She is currently getting new cameras and lighting fixtures to make her content even more high-quality.
Although Megan is a bit younger than most YouTubers, she still would like to collab with everybody! She would like to collab through Google Hangouts, YouTube Messaging, Discord, and possibly Skype.
She is interested in beauty DIYs, makeup tutorials, and more in that category!
Please respond to this post and then email me at candyunionvideos@gmail.com
Thanks again,
~Megan Lanice's Assistant on behalf of Megan Lanice
Sorry just a tad strange, when I click on the YouTube link, it takes me to a channel with no videos belonging to Natalie Wollen?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in over 10 weeks. I've closed this to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.