Gaming Looking for a Gaming Group!

Can't find you on Steam, add me, ZillaBoom ( display name is Cell )
I'm down to join if you're cool with it, also if you are cool with it quick thing you need to know in my recordings my mic sounds fine but in ts and discord *don't know about skype yet* my friends say my mic sounds like s**t soooo yeah. Before we record we can join one of those chat program thingys *I'm tired don't judge meh* if you want to, to see if my mic isn't annoying cause if it is welp I am not going to record dont want to ruin your recording bro lol. But check out my channel before you make a decision so that you know if I'm right for your channel.
Sure, what's your steam?[DOUBLEPOST=1475194064,1475193901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't find you on Steam, add me, ZillaBoom ( display name is Cell )
Hmm, I couldn't find your steam either. However, just type up Sevex in the search on Steam and I'm the user with the profile picture as a cat (don't ask me why I chose it).[DOUBLEPOST=1475194086][/DOUBLEPOST]
cant find you on steam add me please Vorriio
Added :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1475194064,1475193901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm, I couldn't find your steam either. However, just type up Sevex in the search on Steam and I'm the user with the profile picture as a cat (don't ask me why I chose it).[DOUBLEPOST=1475194086][/DOUBLEPOST]

Coz cat's are awesome xD

Also, can't find you :p turns out I gave you the wrong username, it's CellDoes :p

It is Crab People
There are heaps of names with Crab People. Which one is it?[DOUBLEPOST=1475236503,1475236431][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1475194064,1475193901][/DOUBLEPOST]

Coz cat's are awesome xD

Also, can't find you :p turns out I gave you the wrong username, it's CellDoes :p
Haha, well I sent you a friend request :)

Back