Request Looking for a Designer to make a unique Logo and Banner for Gaming Channel!!!

Lolzmas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
I am in search of a Graphics Designer that can create a specific logo I have in mind for my gaming channel (Lolzmas). I have an idea of what I want to do but I need someone who is creative enough to actually make the design a reality! Afterwards, I would really like to go over a banner design also since I am very interested in changing my boring banner!

For the logo, I am looking at incorporating a Boston Terrier and some other elements I have in mind. For the banner I am thinking of something not too crazy but something that looks professional, bold, and eye catching that emphasizes the crap out of my channel being entertaining :)

As far as payment goes, I am willing to discuss this with a designer but I would prefer it for free. If you want payment for the design(s) then please inquire and message me back anyways since I am very flexible!!! The designer that does work with me and help me with this will be constantly featured and advertised on my channel regardless of payment options and will be asked for services later down the road as the banner needs updating and as the logo needs touching up (if applicable). Currently, I have 150 subs and growing within the last month and I am heavily focused on expanding with an addition of at least 50 new subs every few days!

Thank you for your time and looking forward to getting started!!!

JDBARNES

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Man I'd Love To Help You Out FREE Of Charge:) If You Have Skype It Would Be Much Easier To Get An Idea Of What You Want.
Skype - jaiden.barnes (Clacton On Sea)
(I Could Also Help You Out By Making Some Thumbnails For You)

Lolzmas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My Skype is: Lolzmas and I'd be interested in thumbnails too but more on learning how to make them since I upload everyday and my scheduling requires me to be adept at making the thumbnails! Not that I wouldn't appreciate you making me thumbnails either! I'd love to see what you can make :D Just message me on Skype with something about graphic designs :)

JDBARNES

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My Skype is: Lolzmas and I'd be interested in thumbnails too but more on learning how to make them since I upload everyday and my scheduling requires me to be adept at making the thumbnails! Not that I wouldn't appreciate you making me thumbnails either! I'd love to see what you can make :D Just message me on Skype with something about graphic designs :)
Hey Man Yeah I Understand :)