Gaming Looking for a 5th team-member! 18+ EU (Potential pay involved)

SAJCON

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'm the lead on a ongoing project called Guns of Anthem. We are in Twitter Facebook and YouTube if you want to see our content.

We just released the first episode of our new live-show called the "GO.Live Gaming Podcast" which should be available on ITunes any day now and is accessible on SoundCloud. And the vod can be accessed on Facebook and YouTube.

We mainly focus on covering EA, Bioware and the upcoming game Anthem. But we touch on a lot more topics.

We are currently a team of 4+ people(4 people that partake in videos, live-streams and our podcast, and more people that are mods and admins). But we used to be a 5 man team hence why I'm making this post!

I'm looking for a fifth member for the team to complement the existing great personalities and experienced members we already have aboard.

You should be comfortable in front of a webcam, adapt at formulating yourself in speech and have a active and informed interest in gaming!

The project itself is a passion project we do on the side of our other full-time commitments which could potentially lead to more in the future. But you should have some sort of income to get yourself by since, atm there is no pay involved, but we plan to provide some free stuff through my old contacts in the Gaming Industry with potential pay somewhere down the line!

Please provide as much as you think would be useful for us to see who you are and what you can do.
Also add which kind of games a you are most interested in. And it's a plus if you have a interest in sports games.

Looking forward to talk to you!

Kingzzman

Reaction score
Hey I am definitely down to be the fifth member. My name is Dilan Vaja and am from London in the UK. I have a YT channel called Kingzzman that focuses on gaming. I am a very big fan of EA and a lot of sports based games. I am always gaming on my PC and love to play a wide variety of games including Call Of Duty, CSGO, GTA V, Five M, Need For Speed, H1Z1, Warframe, Titanfall 2, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, and many more. Currently PC is the only platform I have. Im not sure what else you want to know about me. Message me what else you want to know.

PS: Whether or not I get accepted I just wanted to say I love the podcast. Very interesting

Last edited:

TerraFirmaSFG

Reaction score
Hi! I'm the lead on a ongoing project called Guns of Anthem. We are in Twitter Facebook and YouTube if you want to see our content.

We just released the first episode of our new live-show called the "GO.Live Gaming Podcast" which should be available on ITunes any day now and is accessible on SoundCloud. And the vod can be accessed on Facebook and YouTube.

We mainly focus on covering EA, Bioware and the upcoming game Anthem. But we touch on a lot more topics.

We are currently a team of 4+ people(4 people that partake in videos, live-streams and our podcast, and more people that are mods and admins). But we used to be a 5 man team hence why I'm making this post!

I'm looking for a fifth member for the team to complement the existing great personalities and experienced members we already have aboard.

You should be comfortable in front of a webcam, adapt at formulating yourself in speech and have a active and informed interest in gaming!

The project itself is a passion project we do on the side of our other full-time commitments which could potentially lead to more in the future. But you should have some sort of income to get yourself by since, atm there is no pay involved, but we plan to provide some free stuff through my old contacts in the Gaming Industry with potential pay somewhere down the line!

Please provide as much as you think would be useful for us to see who you are and what you can do.
Also add which kind of games a you are most interested in. And it's a plus if you have a interest in sports games.

Looking forward to talk to you!
Hello, I would be interested in being the 5th member of the podcast, i've listened and it sounds extremely interesting to be sure, I am a big fan of all of those developers, the only series that i'm not a massive fan of is Call Of Duty and Fifa, however I do stay updated on news and events for other people so I know exactly whats going on and I am highly anticipating Anthem, It looks to be an amazing RPG, on a personal note my name is Ben or TerraFirma on my Youtube channel ShadowFirmaGaming, where all of the videos we have uploaded are gaming related and we post content on pretty much any games as were fans of most games :D