Request Lookin for a banner for my youtube page

Dauglybutcool21

I am looking for a YouTube banner for my channel. I will only pay with Yttalk cash or for free. I would like either one of the two. A classic cool word name spelled DAUGLYBUTCOOL 21. or a collage of video games with my channel name ( the same one in this thread). if you are willing to do this, then reply to me and we can talk about the price. right now I only have 6 YTtalk cash.[DOUBLEPOST=1511306939,1511298305][/DOUBLEPOST]I now have 12$ in YTalk cash so any better deals?

I am looking for a YouTube banner for my channel. I will only pay with Yttalk cash or for free. I would like either one of the two. A classic cool word name spelled DAUGLYBUTCOOL 21. or a collage of video games with my channel name ( the same one in this thread). if you are willing to do this, then reply to me and we can talk about the price. right now I only have 6 YTtalk cash.[DOUBLEPOST=1511306939,1511298305][/DOUBLEPOST]I now have 12$ in YTalk cash so any better deals?

Hey Daugly, I can make you a banner if you're able to gather up 25 youtube cash! If you'd like an example of what I can make, have a look at my channel or down below in my signature.

Hey Daugly, I can make you a banner if you're able to gather up 25 youtube cash! If you'd like an example of what I can make, have a look at my channel or down below in my signature.
Ok I'll try to get that much cash and I'll might see what you can do

@Dauglybutcool21 there is post on here where the dude is make banners and thumbnails free check it out bro i cant put a link in here but its there just search for it all he is asking is a sub and he does it free

@Dauglybutcool21 there is post on here where the dude is make banners and thumbnails free check it out bro i cant put a link in here but its there just search for it all he is asking is a sub and he does it free
I'll check it out[DOUBLEPOST=1511727273,1511717955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could 22 Yttalk cash work

Back