Finished/Closed Logo/Channel Banner Combo

IPPimp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for someone who could offer me an logo/ matching channel banner for my youtube channel, I can't offer much but 8$ in YTTalk cash and a spot in my featured channels list/description. The only request I would have to make is that the logo/channel banner would be eye catching, and maybe have a "pimp avatar" in it (I don't exactly know what this look like, but yeah). This is the only requirement I am making due to the lack of benefits I would be able to support you with if you decide to make it.

PS: You can only do the logo if you do so wish, just tell me what font you used and maybe link the backfround as well.

AimTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i can sort of provide, if you add me on steam i can make these for you for £4 thats pretty cheap considering im a pretty good graphic desighner XD
add me on skype my username is
ethan maton

Jamie Aldridge

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for someone who could offer me an logo/ matching channel banner for my youtube channel, I can't offer much but 8$ in YTTalk cash and a spot in my featured channels list/description. The only request I would have to make is that the logo/channel banner would be eye catching, and maybe have a "pimp avatar" in it (I don't exactly know what this look like, but yeah). This is the only requirement I am making due to the lack of benefits I would be able to support you with if you decide to make it.

PS: You can only do the logo if you do so wish, just tell me what font you used and maybe link the backfround as well.
Let me know what you think

Jamie Aldridge

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One Last Thing, lol, what font did you use for the creation of the banner?
Paladins Straight Regular But In the banner its had effects added to it to make it look different from what it looks like normally