Request Logo Banner and thumbnail's needed...

xi iLLtaLent ix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am in need of the listed above items. Have paypal, Looking for Quick professional person/company. Im not 12 w/ moms cc LOL sorry had to do it! COD only if your good you can leave your logo on items

CHA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
send my your email and i will show you my works :D

Felsiop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Tweeted to you on twitter, follow me so we can discuss :)

woozypictures

Reaction score
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX/VFX store is on Sellfy . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX/VFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 Intro is usually betwen $10-$15 for a really good one. I charge cheaper than others at $9 for a piece. If its C4D work then average $11. But I can always negotiate xD I also offer packages. Recently just did 5 VFX pieces for a customer and agreed at $19! Im in the UK so the translation of currency means less for me, but Its important the customer gets his/her bang for the buck xD Id definitely be down to do your request!
------
GFX Prices: average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user.These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures

CreepyMeow

Cat Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Animator
If you still haven't found someone to do it than you can contact me here or e-mail me at xdefinedgfx @ gmail.com .