• Logan Paul

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Jake Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters

JonnyBoi

I've heard people from both sides saying "Jake Paul is better", or "Logan Paul is more funny", but I want to hear from you guys. Who do you prefer, and why? Is it because one is more entertaining, or more talented? Or do you just dislike both?. So gather 'round, place your votes, and lets see what happens.

For the most part it looks like not too many people are big fans of the Paul brothers, but I'm also not too surprised. I literally had to edit in the NEITHER option because no one was voting, it was hilarious!

Last edited:
I would say neither, as both of them, in my opinion, are doing stuff just to get attention, and they´re starting to do more and more extreme stuff to get it!
I mean both of them has gotten in some controversy lately and makes me not to watch them!

I would say neither, as both of them, in my opinion, are doing stuff just to get attention, and they´re starting to do more and more extreme stuff to get it!
I mean both of them has gotten in some controversy lately and makes me not to watch them!

Hey, I feel the same way.

They're both equally as bad and are pretty cancerous to the site in general, in my opinion. Jake Paul has done a lot of messed up s**t like fake an assault on his assistant just to create some drama or to try and ruin someone's character. Logan Paul just recently ****** up with the whole "did we just find a dead guy in the suicide forest" situation. Even before that, he just seems like an jerk to people (ex: Japan vlogs). I don't understand the little kids who watch these guys.

Dislike both of them extremely, but def dislike Logan more after the suicide forest. Both seem obnoxious. I hope they mature a bit.
Their merching tactics are nothing short of scandalous.

Noone here will support neither of them simply because we are actually havign a conversation about it. Their fandom is just 5 to 13 Yearolds who say and i quote " We are jake paulers and logan w/e their called and we dont care about dead body"

Pure immaturity.

Back