Request LF a Good Video Editor to help with my YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone my names Paranoia Origins been youtubing for 1 1/2 months now think its 2 i don't know.

But anyway straight to the point is that I have been struggling hard with my channel,

I'm looking for someone who can help me edit my videos to make them more interesting or more interesting.

I've recorded and made over 130 videos between starting of march 1, 2016 to April 22, 2016. So if anyone knows ANY good video editors, animators, someone who can help me with my videos or something please any type of support and greatly needed and helpful.

I always give credit to all those who are subed to my channel, makes comments, etc.

Requesting Translation Services
  • English please

• At the moment i am unable to pay maybe later when my channel is big enough to make money off it.
  • Anything else you can contact me here, or any of my other social media sites for any questions.

Last edited:

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have a video editor yourself and do you currently do any editing?

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have a video editor yourself and do you currently do any editing?
yes its rough but i have been doing some editing, cutting parts out that doesnt have any value and so on, editing to add my intro and outro from a site i was told to use cause its free.

but no i dont have any video editing software, only the youtube editor itself, laptop i have cant handle much other then what i have been using this whole time.

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok since You only do lets plays all you need to be editing out is the boring bits and parts where you don't talk or if you want to keep it as one whole play though sure but you have to think ahead man literally the first dark souls video is 20 mins of menus. it could have been cut down or you could have started the episode from the character creation and not the main menu, but as an episode in and of itself even if you tried to edit that video i wouldn't want to watch someone create a character for ten mins unless they did something funny or interesting with it which you didn't do ideally you create the character off camera then you come back so character creation lasts like a minute tops. You have to think of the content within and not rely on editing to make it good that's what's going to make your content more interesting not wacky transitions and cartoon noises added in post lol.

Reactions: TwoTakes

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok since You only do lets plays all you need to be editing out is the boring bits and parts where you don't talk or if you want to keep it as one whole play though sure but you have to think ahead man literally the first dark souls video is 20 mins of menus. it could have been cut down or you could have started the episode from the character creation and not the main menu, but as an episode in and of itself even if you tried to edit that video i wouldn't want to watch someone create a character for ten mins unless they did something funny or interesting with it which you didn't do ideally you create the character off camera then you come back so character creation lasts like a minute tops. You have to think of the content within and not rely on editing to make it good that's what's going to make your content more interesting not wacky transitions and cartoon noises added in post lol.
i guess so i've been working hard to on what you just talked about above. thats the type of review or helpful info that i've been asking and searching for in alot of other areas o.0 as crazy as that sounds

Note* btw i went and edited where you said it was just me making a character so its like 3-4 mins XD if thats still ok at least everyone gets to see the intro w/e they want, same for the other 3 XD all under 10 mins

Last edited:

Missilebomb

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
but no i dont have any video editing software, only the youtube editor itself, laptop i have cant handle much other then what i have been using this whole time.
I use NHC Video pad (mainly because I accidentally bought the full version) it's not outstanding, but it works and any old beater should run it. If you can't find help maybe try it.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'd highly recommend you find a good video editor and watch tutorials on how to use it. It's a lot safer than relying on someone else to do it for free since they can leave at any moment, and then you're stuck there not knowing how to edit.

It's really intimidating at first, but you'll get better at it and it will become easier.

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@ParanoiaOrigins - Editing services are not on the list of allowed requests, per the Request Rules. Please revise or start a new request without editing services.

Status
Not open for further replies.