Animation Let's collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalAlex

Reaction score
I'm 15 years old and wanted to collab. My channel is very small (11 subs) so I'll be happy to collab with anyone.
I'm a fan of the Sidemen (English group fo Youtubers). If you are too, we could maybe create an animation of their life story/journey. I'd be happy to animate something about football (soccer) as well!
Please text me if you're interested!

lazygamers1234

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yo I'm interested. Where should I hit u up[DOUBLEPOST=1537894240,1537894222][/DOUBLEPOST]So we can talk

Bubzee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
You looking for someone to have in a video still?
I have 66 Subscribers and I am down to work on a video for both of our channels.

KingDumb

Reaction score
I do movie theory videos that are 'animated' (with keyframes). I'd like to make a video with real cartoon animation. If you are interested just reply back. Thanks!

Reaction score
Got a three man team here. (Three brothers)

SullyBully 14
IdrisIdris 12
HimiHimi 10
All of us can draw
SullyBully (Backgrounds/Logos/3d Rendering)
IdrisIdris (Flash/Animate)
HimiHimi (Still art/frame by frame animation/rotoscopes)
We are interested in movie theories with animated keyframes, parodies, animatic narrated stories, and animated clips. Have 141 subs so far.
Check out Jackson Academy channel, we do game design tutorials, speed art, and animations.
Check the latest animation "Stranger Things-Never ending story Animation"

Reply if interest by post or email

jacksonacademyashmore@gmail.com

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I do movie theory videos that are 'animated' (with keyframes). I'd like to make a video with real cartoon animation. If you are interested just reply back. Thanks!
and

Got a three man team here. (Three brothers)

SullyBully 14
IdrisIdris 12
HimiHimi 10
All of us can draw
SullyBully (Backgrounds/Logos/3d Rendering)
IdrisIdris (Flash/Animate)
HimiHimi (Still art/frame by frame animation/rotoscopes)
We are interested in movie theories with animated keyframes, parodies, animatic narrated stories, and animated clips. Have 141 subs so far.
Check out Jackson Academy channel, we do game design tutorials, speed art, and animations.
Check the latest animation "Stranger Things-Never ending story Animation"

Reply if interest by post or email

jacksonacademyashmore@gmail.com
@KingDumb and @jacksonacademychannel

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their username.)

Status
Not open for further replies.