LEMME HELP FIX YOUR CHANNEL!

hey dude, I appreciate you doing this. Could you just view this one video instead though? Any advice would be appreciated.

Branding:
  • Love the avatar and the matching banner
  • Thumbnails are decent, I like the uniform tag in the corner but I would replace "SP" with something else that represents the the content of the video and find a way to incorporate the word review somewhere in there so that the viewer knows what they are getting into at first glance. SN I prefer the color change you made in the thumbnail "SP" looks more refined
Video:
  • Quality is up to par 1080p HD
  • Playlists: I would categorize your videos into first impressions and full reviews
  • Quantity: your first upload was 2 years ago and you have 20 total public videos average less than 1 video per month, if you are wanting to grow your channel you need more timely content lack of content doesn't provide any incentive to subscribe. Which leads me into your Patreon video, I personally wouldn't recommend it at your current size and lack of content on the regular basis.
Audio:
  • Great review voice
  • Great audio quality
  • Voice inflection is good
Overall

I think you have potential to do greater than you are currently presenting to the youtube world, through your commentary you enjoy what you do you just have to do more of it.
Woot! Thanks man :)

Yeah, uploads are currently stagnant. On a job hunt at the moment. My subscribers that follow me on Twitter know this. I wanted to see if giving them a platform to support me would help at all. Either way, it's up now and I'm not taking it down. I'll just have to roll with it and continue mentioning it at the end of videos.

I appreciate your comments! Though, why only First Impressions and Reviews?

Exactly what the title says link your channel and I'll check it out and give you my honest opinion/ review (constructive of course) hopefully I can offer some feedback on how I think your channel could be more appealing. Send em my way!
Respect that you spend some time to help some other YouTubers. Well I'm actually a 3D intro designer, I have my channel now for 2 weeks and have 200+ Subscribers.
Maybe you have some tips for me ? :)

First of all, thank you so much for doing this! I would love to know what you think about my channel! ;) Thanks!

I desperately need some advice or a review!
If you had time to check out my channel is be so grateful!

Back