LEMME HELP FIX YOUR CHANNEL!

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Exactly what the title says link your channel and I'll check it out and give you my honest opinion/ review (constructive of course) hopefully I can offer some feedback on how I think your channel could be more appealing. Send em my way!

My latest review was that my thumbnails are too cluttered. Guess I know I have to work on that much..

you cant link your youtube but the link down below will work :)

First thing I immediately notice that needs help are your thumbnails and branding, I would recommend searching on google or Youtube for free templates that are more eye catching like this:
  • Also being that you do the topic discussion commentary I would include that subject matter in your thumbnail. "Hit and Run" have a totaled car in the thumbnail.
upload_2016-6-20_20-17-5.png

Channel Banner:
  • Not bad, I would recommend changing the colors of the foreground and background, to offer more contrast and help your title pop out.
  • Good job having the same color scheme I would recommend seeking out a graphic designer to help create a logo for your brand, once again something more eye catching.
Channel Layout/ Playlists:
  • Separate your videos into different playlists for example categorizing them by different games you play, topic discussion vids, rants, etc.
  • Overall your current setup is limited and empty, channel trailer needed on front page
Video:
  • Visuals are good 1080p (60 fps isn't a deal breaker but looks good if you get around to upgrading)
  • I am a fan of topic discussion videos I watched the "Hit and run" video, the stories typically keep my attention
  • Face cam is always a plus as well you can even use your cell phone camera if you want
Audio:
  • Mic is great, voice inflection and talk track was good, your thumbnails don't do your commentary justice.
  • Also I would incorporate some audio effects during your story (ex: car crash sound)

First thing I immediately notice that needs help are your thumbnails and branding, I would recommend searching on google or Youtube for free templates that are more eye catching like this:
  • Also being that you do the topic discussion commentary I would include that subject matter in your thumbnail. "Hit and Run" have a totaled car in the thumbnail.
View attachment 35994

Channel Banner:
  • Not bad, I would recommend changing the colors of the foreground and background, to offer more contrast and help your title pop out.
  • Good job having the same color scheme I would recommend seeking out a graphic designer to help create a logo for your brand, once again something more eye catching.
Channel Layout/ Playlists:
  • Separate your videos into different playlists for example categorizing them by different games you play, topic discussion vids, rants, etc.
  • Overall your current setup is limited and empty, channel trailer needed on front page
Video:
  • Visuals are good 1080p (60 fps isn't a deal breaker but looks good if you get around to upgrading)
  • I am a fan of topic discussion videos I watched the "Hit and run" video, the stories typically keep my attention
  • Face cam is always a plus as well you can even use your cell phone camera if you want
Audio:
  • Mic is great, voice inflection and talk track was good, your thumbnails don't do your commentary justice.
  • Also I would incorporate some audio effects during your story (ex: car crash sound)
okay. Thanks for taking time out of your day and helping me out to improve!

Oy there.

Branding:
  • Love the avatar and the matching banner
  • Thumbnails are decent, I like the uniform tag in the corner but I would replace "SP" with something else that represents the the content of the video and find a way to incorporate the word review somewhere in there so that the viewer knows what they are getting into at first glance. SN I prefer the color change you made in the thumbnail "SP" looks more refined
Video:
  • Quality is up to par 1080p HD
  • Playlists: I would categorize your videos into first impressions and full reviews
  • Quantity: your first upload was 2 years ago and you have 20 total public videos average less than 1 video per month, if you are wanting to grow your channel you need more timely content lack of content doesn't provide any incentive to subscribe. Which leads me into your Patreon video, I personally wouldn't recommend it at your current size and lack of content on the regular basis.
Audio:
  • Great review voice
  • Great audio quality
  • Voice inflection is good
Overall

I think you have potential to do greater than you are currently presenting to the youtube world, through your commentary you enjoy what you do you just have to do more of it.

Back