Laptop too weak for editing - help!

NuSpirit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have simply too weak laptop. Some €300 (or less) ones can sometimes barely run Google Chrome (I was reading posts in this topic, but I probably missed your PC specs - however often these PCs (in this price range) have only Dual Core, while your software require at least 4 Cores). Even with i5 4670k and GTX 770 I sometimes struggle with freezing or lag with my editing software (mainly during preview). So best for you would be going back to your PC and possibly invest there some cash to improve it :)

Kadelle13

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have simply too weak laptop. Some €300 (or less) ones can sometimes barely run Google Chrome (I was reading posts in this topic, but I probably missed your PC specs - however often these PCs (in this price range) have only Dual Core, while your software require at least 4 Cores). Even with i5 4670k and GTX 770 I sometimes struggle with freezing or lag with my editing software (mainly during preview). So best for you would be going back to your PC and possibly invest there some cash to improve it :)
Thank you for the tips :) yeah my Asus was too weak!
I tried the software on my other laptop now (a lenovo one) which is also really weak and from what I remember was rather cheap buuut the software down run more smoothly :))