Lack Of Subs and Views

Kacper

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Everyone! I've had a channel on which i've been posting on for a few days now and I posted 2 videos so far, I put a lot of effort into the video's, added custom thumbnails and shared it all over social media, but they are not really getting any attention, so far I got 2 suns ( one being my friend) and 20 views. :(

Does anyone have any tips on how to grow on Youtube that I could use.

And please check out my channel if you can:cool:

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Not bad, just keep putting videos consistently and promoting then and be patience and you'll eventually get more and more. It just takes time.

Reactions: Kacper

Kacper

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not bad, just keep putting videos consistently and promoting then and be patience and you'll eventually get more and more. It just takes time.
I'll Try, Thanks

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You are making gaming videos which a lot of people are doing, so being good and doing all the thumbnails and stuff isn't enough. It's going to take a long time and a lot of work.

Good Luck though. That dad simulator was pretty weird. I Like weird games.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey Everyone! I've had a channel on which i've been posting on for a few days now and I posted 2 videos so far, I put a lot of effort into the video's, added custom thumbnails and shared it all over social media, but they are not really getting any attention, so far I got 2 suns ( one being my friend) and 20 views. :(

Does anyone have any tips on how to grow on Youtube that I could use.

And please check out my channel if you can:cool:

If you have two suns you are doing pretty good. One sun powers our whole solar system so having two of those is not a bad start.

Reactions: GrgakGames

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have two suns you are doing pretty good. One sun powers our whole solar system so having two of those is not a bad start.
Yeah but one of them is his friend so that sun does not count

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You won't get a large number of views in a few days. You need to be patient and consistent. The views and subs will come at there own pace. Keep at it and don't give up!

Kacper

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You won't get a large number of views in a few days. You need to be patient and consistent. The views and subs will come at there own pace. Keep at it and don't give up!
Thanks man, i'll try : p

nyah sky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's going to take a little while but make sure you constantly post videos no matter how tough and make sure to let people know to subscribe in the beginning of each of your videos. You should also create a watermark in the corner of your videos because when people go over it, it will give them the option to subscribe.