Just started adding the Cards Annotations! Very Good!

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you watch my video (above) all the way through, you will also see that the video links appear at set times in the video too
I currently use them about mid-way of the video
I use cards all the time.
Now I only include a card if I make a direct reference to something I discussed in a previous video.
What kind of results have you guys seen using cards vs annotations, for example? Have you dug into the analytics as far as open rate, clickthrough, etc? Anyone experiment with using them at different times and get much different results? I've never had much luck with them on any of my channels, so I was curious. Thanks.

Mattaxol

Comedic Gamer and Professional... sh*t
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What kind of results have you guys seen using cards vs annotations, for example? Have you dug into the analytics as far as open rate, clickthrough, etc? Anyone experiment with using them at different times and get much different results? I've never had much luck with them on any of my channels, so I was curious. Thanks.
Nope, no luck so far, been trying them for a while, I wonder how effecting they are for other people.[DOUBLEPOST=1462780931,1462780691][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just had a look there and voted using it :D Its pretty cool. ill need to add some to some of my videos :D

btw.. how did you get your video wen is in the small window to play with showing a time line to skip along into the video?
Thank you, I appreciate it greatly. Are you talking about the video below my YTTalk posts? Or my endcard showing videos?
For my end card at the end of my videos I add their thumbnails in editing then I annotate them with the "Spotlight" annotation and link them there.
For my YTTalk, I'm 98% sure you need VIP from the YTTalk store, then you click the little video button above the text box for your signature, then you add the link there.
Hope this helped, I appreciate the support as well man thank you :)