• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just hit my 1000 subs, 6404 watch hours in 6 months!!!!!

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, time for a brag :dance: I just hit my 1000 subs and had already reached my watch hours a couple of months ago.My first video was published on 3rd January this year so I managed to achieve this in just over 6 months and I'm super happy right now. My channel has automatically gone into a review for monetisation status which is also exciting. I know I've gained quite a few subs and support from this site so wanted to thank you all for helping me reach this milestone. I'm now doing weekly shoutouts to thank those that have shown themselves and supported me in my journey so if your one of the quiet ones, be sure to comment so I know who you are and can repay my appreciation :)

This site has contributed greatly to my success so I want to give a huge thank you to yttalk and the wonderful people that contribute as I've gained a lot of knowledge here too.

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I just wanted to add, I was approved for monetisation yesterday! That was only 6 days!!!! I was expecting a long wait from everything I had been hearing so I nearly fell off my chair when I seen the message on my screen!

Reactions: markkaz