Just getting started... Reaching out for help

Senior Savage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Ok so I have literally just started like August 2nd was my first video, I now have 4 videos out I've gotten a few views, like legit this popped up and people actually clicked and watched but. No comments. No likes or dislikes and no Subs. I still feel pretty good about getting 30 views total so far though and won't give up hope or making vids.

But I am just asking can those of the anti-feminist and commentary community please perhaps give me a review. Do a critique. Tell me how I can do better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Ok so I have literally just started like August 2nd was my first video, I now have 4 videos out I've gotten a few views, like legit this popped up and people actually clicked and watched but. No comments. No likes or dislikes and no Subs. I still feel pretty good about getting 30 views total so far though and won't give up hope or making vids.

But I am just asking can those of the anti-feminist and commentary community please perhaps give me a review. Do a critique. Tell me how I can do better.

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

(I've edited your post to remove the self-promotion. See forum rules for info: http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/ )

Good luck. :)

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, you gotta realize that when you have polarizing videos like that, you're automatically alienating people- not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but some of those people could have been potential fans in a different situation.

As for channel activity- likes, dislikes and comments- well, look at any big YouTube video. Let's say, the new Justice League trailer. It has almost 19 million views. It has roughly 210,000 likes and about 9,000 dislikes. Together, if my math is right, that's just a little over 1% of viewers weighing in with something as easy as a simple click for something as exciting/potentially controversial as a Justice League Comicon trailer! Know how many comments there are? Less than 39,000, or roughly .2% if all views.

You have 30 views, and that's not bad at all for a new channel! But it might be a while before you start stirring up significant channel activity. I know that even with some of our videos, a few of which sit at a little over a thousand views, there are very few comments.