Wheelzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking for some people either around london or abroad who would like to collab with a vlog talking about stuff and doing some funny activities on camera! Let me know!!

Tre Shepard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm in Quebec Canada, and I do Daily Vlog. I'd love to do a joint vlog with you mate.

Wheelzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry, I disappeared for a few weeks x_x I'm down for a joint vlog with all of you, either send me a message or email (samdotwheeler@hotmail.com), A vlog could potentially be discussing something or what I normally do is go out and do stuff, might be slightly more challenging. But for a challenge video, we dont necessarily have to be together, we could all complete a challenge and its like a competition. (for example- see who can do the most.....do something in the quickest time...) and put all the videos into 1, each person edits their own video, sends it to one person who connects them all together with an intro and out-tro etc.

Sound alright?

MattDB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sorry, I disappeared for a few weeks x_x I'm down for a joint vlog with all of you, either send me a message or email (samdotwheeler@hotmail.com), A vlog could potentially be discussing something or what I normally do is go out and do stuff, might be slightly more challenging. But for a challenge video, we dont necessarily have to be together, we could all complete a challenge and its like a competition. (for example- see who can do the most.....do something in the quickest time...) and put all the videos into 1, each person edits their own video, sends it to one person who connects them all together with an intro and out-tro etc.

Sound alright?
That sounds good, let me know what I need to film and I can do it.
We are in different parts of the world so that'll look different!

Wheelzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a challenge video idea, the oreo challenge, just something fun for the first challenge of a potential series! reply below or email me (samdotwheeler@hotmail.com) if you want to get involved and ill share with you the details tomorrow evening! hoping for 5 people!!

wheelzy