joining my Vlog channel with my main channel

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
I am going to be joining my Vlog Channel with my Main Channel real soon. I haven't been getting the number of views or following with my Vlog channel as I hoped and it's been two years and I have 10 subscribers but my main one has over 100.

It was pretty much stupid of me to even make a second channel anyway.

Who else has joined their channels?

I haven't joined channels but I plan on doing vlogs and not making a second channel for it.

Reasoning behind this is I really want people to watch me for me. My character, sense of humor, personality and not just what the video is about. However, if you plan on doing daily vlogs I do suggest making a separate channel but only once you establish an audience first.

I haven't joined channels but I plan on doing vlogs and not making a second channel for it.

Reasoning behind this is I really want people to watch me for me. My character, sense of humor, personality and not just what the video is about. However, if you plan on doing daily vlogs I do suggest making a separate channel but only once you establish an audience first.

I do so much I don't have time for daily vlogs. Plus I can always hide a few of them in the subscriber feed when I upload. That way my subscribers won't see all of them in their feed and at the end of the video will
Be a link to more vlogs.

really depends on your content. I started doing daily vlogs in november too. went for 34 days straight. ended up making vlogs just to put something up so i know how u feel. views weren't that good either. time was better spent on my main channel.

Back